Pumpkin Cooking Contest-
October 7, 2017
Enter to Win Cash Prizes
(Grand Prize Winner=$200!)!
Judging takes place Saturday October 7th at 2PM.
Cash Awards will be distributed at the end of the judging period, at approximately 3PM
Main Dish (soups, salads, sandwiches, casseroles)
Desserts (cakes, breads, cookies, pastries, & tarts)
Miscellaneous (beverages, appetizers, low-calorie, etc.)
Youth (ages 8 – 18)
- Written original recipes must be submitted with entry and by email.
- Pumpkin must be the primary flavor ingredient in these recipes.
- Each contestant is required to enter a serving portion for 6-8 people.
- Entries are to be brought in fully baked or cooked, completely prepared and ready for serving-"table ready".
- Label the entry with the category and ingredients on an index card.
- Our panel of judges will decide on the winners. Decision of the judges is final.
- Entries must be full prepared, table ready, cooked and ready to serve at the event booth at Gilchrist Farm by 1:30PM on Saturday, October 7.
- Entry forms must be filled out and submitted by October 6.